Request for Expression of Interest : For Inspection, Digitization and Restoration Services of Film Content (Feature & Documentaries)
Date of First Publication on Annapurna Post Daily & http://www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp : 9th May 2018
1. Government of Nepal (GoN), Film Development Board (FDB) has allocated toward the cost of Inspection, Digitization and Restoration Services of Film Content (Feature & Documentaries) and intends to apply a portion of this fund to eligible payments under the Contract for which this Expression of Interest is invited for International Consulting Service.
2. The FDB now invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from eligible consulting firms (“consultant”) to provide the following consulting services: Inspection, Digitization and Restoration Services of Film Content (Feature & Documentaries).
3. Interested eligible consultants may obtain further information and EOI document free of cost at the address Film Development Board, Nepal, Chabahil, Kathmandu, Nepal during office hours on or before 23 May 2018, 17:00 hours or visit e-GP system www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp or visit the client’s website www.film.gov.np.
4. Consultants may associate with other consultants to enhance their qualifications.
5. Expressions of interest shall be delivered online through e-GP system www.bolpatra.gov.np/egp or manually to the address Film Development Board, Nepal, Chabahil, Kathmandu, Nepal on or before 24 May 2018 at 12:00 hours.
6. In case the last date of obtaining and submission of the EOI documents happens to be a holiday, the next working day will be deemed as the due date but the time will be the same as stipulated.
7. EOI will be assessed based on Qualification 30%, Experience 50%, and Capacity 20% of consulting firm and key personnel. Based on evaluation of EOI, only shortlisted firms will be invited to submit technical and financial proposal through a request for proposal.
8. A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Quality Cost Based Selection (QCBS) method and the minimum score to pass the EOI is 60.
• NFDB Final EOI Document
• FDB Digitization Notice Annapurna Post :